We work to foster a more sex-positive, supportive campus environment.
Unite Against Sexual Assault Yale (USAY) aims to do the following:
1. Identify and illuminate factors that support an unhealthy campus sexual climate;
2. Reinforce, foster, support, and establish a university-wide community of persons seeking to improve the campus’s sexual climate;
3. Ensure the intersectionality, inclusiveness, and openness of said community;
4. Demonstrate that leaders and individuals from all niches of Yale College are actively and thoughtfully critiquing and analyzing sexual climate.
5. Encourage a culture in which individuals not only practice respectful sexual behavior, but also actively demand it from others. .
All photography provided by Charlotte Ferenbach, all rights reserved.